The Arizona Coyotes announced yesterday that they have brought back RFA Jan Jenik on a one year, two-way contract worth $775,000.
The 23-year-old has spent his career so far bouncing between the Tucson Roadrunners of the AHL and the Coyotes. He last registered 23 points and 50 penalty minutes in 30 games for Tucson. As far as his NHL career, Jenik has put up 5 points in 17 career games. Originally a 3rd round pick in 2018, the Jenik signing is probably just a depth signing to even out contracts and keep to the cap floor.
The Chirpin Yotes Podcast Pre-Preseason Fireside Chat – The Chirpin Yotes Podcast
- The Chirpin Yotes Podcast Pre-Preseason Fireside Chat
- The Chirpin Yotes Podcast Ep. 65 Connor Green of Inisde the Rink Joins Us, Jan Jenik, Reverse Retros Here to Stay?
- The Chirpin Yotes Podcast Ep. 54: Part of Inside the Rink, NHL History Made, Should NHL do a Play-In?, Listener Q's
- The Chirpin Yotes Podcast Ep. 53 Keller for Masterson, Cooley at the Frozen Four, Coyotes Strike Back
- The Chirpin Yotes Podcast Ep. 52: Phoenix Sues Tempe, Josh Doan in Tucson, The Fanatics Deal