Following up on a previous story at Inside The Rink, the Alex Galchenyuk saga has developed new details into what actually happened during the time of his arrest.
Previous Article: Alex Galchenyuk Arrested, NHL Future in Question
During his arrest, Galchenyuk spewed racial slurs, threatened to kill the officers, and made threats toward their families and friends. Among the quotes…”I will end your bloodline,” “I will chop you,” “One call, and you’re dead.”
Truly disturbing remarks from Galchenyuk.
Throughout the process, the Coyotes have yet to make any meaningful comment on the criminal issues. They have stood firm that as soon as they heard of the allegations, they began the process to terminate the contract.
Galchenyuk could potentially face prison time for his crimes, but he will likely never see a sheet of NHL ice ever again.
The Chirpin Yotes Podcast Pre-Preseason Fireside Chat – The Chirpin Yotes Podcast
- The Chirpin Yotes Podcast Pre-Preseason Fireside Chat
- The Chirpin Yotes Podcast Ep. 65 Connor Green of Inisde the Rink Joins Us, Jan Jenik, Reverse Retros Here to Stay?
- The Chirpin Yotes Podcast Ep. 54: Part of Inside the Rink, NHL History Made, Should NHL do a Play-In?, Listener Q's
- The Chirpin Yotes Podcast Ep. 53 Keller for Masterson, Cooley at the Frozen Four, Coyotes Strike Back
- The Chirpin Yotes Podcast Ep. 52: Phoenix Sues Tempe, Josh Doan in Tucson, The Fanatics Deal